Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm beginning to get really frustrated with myself. I was really excited to come home, get into a routine of exercising, eating well, Bible reading, devos, prayer, and just getting things back on track. Well, that hasn't happened yet...none of it actually. I've read my Bible a bit, prayed, and I've gotten some exercise, but it hasn't been anything regular. I haven't had very much of a routine at all since I've been home because I've been all around, everywhere except home. I'm really hoping I'll be able to keep on top of myself while I'm at camp. If I can get myself into a good routine then things should start looking better and I'm sure I'll be feeling better. I've noticed that I haven't had the greatest attitude with my family and I think a lot of it is based on being frustrated with myself so I take it out on them. I really need to work on that...it's strange how personal things effect how we deal with each other. If something is bothering me about myself and I'm kind of upset about it, I tend to be a bit quick-tempered with those around me. I really have a lot of work that needs done in my life and I can't do any of it on my own. I need to get myself out of this hole that I've dug. For some reason that I'm unsure of, I seem to be afraid to discipline myself to do things. Well that needs to change...and it will. I'm determined to put aside my awful habit of procrastination and force myself into a routine this summer that will be life changing! It will require a strength that I don't have on my own, but I can do it with Christ by my side.

I'm heading to camp on Saturday. It's sad, but exciting. I won't be able to talk to people much. Though I will be able to send and check my email! Most of my stuff is packed...I just need to finish cleaning my room. Which reminds me, after going through all of my clothes and packing them I realized how much I miss Frenchy's! lol We made three trips there within the week I was in Nova Scotia! So yeah, that was sad. Anyhow, I'm off to bed...oh, and I should say, my dad is great! I haven't gotten to see him much, he's gone to work during the week so he's only home on weekends. God bless.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: