So apparently I've been tagged by the dearest Luke Bruce and I am now supposed to give five interesting or little known facts about myself. Let's see what I can come up with...
1) I used to refer to my ribs as ribbins....not quite sure why. My mom had told me the story of Adam and Eve and how God used one of Adam's ribs to make Eve, so a few days later I went running up to my mom saying 'I got a lite-brite ahind my ribbins!' Took her a bit to figure out I'd swallowed a lite-bright peg, and it was behind my ribs.
2) I'm terribly afraid of making mistakes...for some reason my brain thinks it's one of the most horrible things I could do...strange, eh?
3) I have a 'rubbish' mark on my leg...I fell off of my brothers dirt bike into a pile of rubbish and sliced my leg open...I refused to have stiches, so I now have a long, wonderful scar on my leg I like to refer to as a beauty mark, which others quickly point out is actually a rubbish mark.
4) When I was about seven I had the hugest crush on Elvis Presley! I would cry when he didn't appear on tv at his scheduled time...how sad. :S He was a pretty good looking guy back in his day though. :P
5) I won every no-hands food eating contest that I had at camp...I don't know whether to be proud of that or not. :P I beat any boy that I competed against. :D
Not the most interesting, but they'll have to do!
So now I believe it is my turn to tag a few people, so I tag, Mattymac, Dave, Cole, Saba, and Gordie, if any of them even read this anymore, which means they must come up with five interesting or little known facts about themselves for their blogs, and then they can tag five people. :)