Monday, September 18, 2006

Hostess extraordinaire...

or NOT. So I found a new job, though it may only be a part time job, I've yet to figure that all out. Starting officially last Wednesday I began hostessing at Webers Downtowner, a diner downtown Barrie known for it's amazing burgers. It's a great place to work so far, though the shifts are only evenings and weekends and they are very short. Eventually I'll do serving, but I need to learn the flow of things first. I really like the people I'm working with. They're a lot of fun and really nice.
I think I'm going to have to look for another job to keep me busy during the day. I don't know where I'll look, but i can't live off of the hours I'm getting right now, so we'll see what happens. I'm just praying about it right now, trying to figure things out.
It seems like there's finally something so show for all the renovations we've been doing. It's been tough living in a cramped space, but by the end of this week I should have my room all painted and my flooring down. I'm very excited about it, and I'll get to set up my new desk and actually start unpacking all of my stuff from school last year. :P
This is just a short little post. And here is a verse to leave with you.
1 Corinthians 15:58 -Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

3 comments:

Rach B said...

come visit

Rach B said...

come visit please

Rach B said...

please