Monday, January 31, 2005

So much has happened since I last posted! We had our first choir trip, well, first three now I suppose. They actually went decently well. There's still a lack of word memorization, but we have most of it downpat now. I was supposed to sing in the quartet part of one song, but my voice is still giving me a ton of trouble and I'm not able to. I'm not really sure what to do about it either...it's almost like it's more than a dietary thing. Perhaps it's time to see the doctor again...we'll see. Christian Worldview is now finished...besides and exam and a paper. I really enjoyed that class! I learned so much, and even though I didn't fully understand it, I felt so much smarter and more informed about the ways of the world today. As I sit here and think of all the things we've got due by the end of school, and all the reading I still have to finish, I become tempted to quit school! :P It's crazy how much stuff we've got to do, though this year is easier for us then it had been for past students. Well, I need to get to bed, I'll hopefully post more soon, all depending on assignments and such.

Rom. 5:11 - Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

1 comment:

Luke Bruce said...

good job good buddy! glad to see you posting again:P although i suppose i'm one to talk... take care, cling to Him