Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Entry one of the new blogsite!

This is kind of exciting! I like some of these features much better than Xanga. So as things go right now, my dear buddy Lucas is the only one who knows this exists. It's quite funny actually...everyone will be expecting a post on my Xanga, but there won't be one! (Though I will tell them eventually) Anyhow...I can't make a long post, because I don't have time right now. We have room check tomorrow morning, and I have so much reading I need to get done in the next little while. Computers can be so frusturating! As much as I love technology and it has been a real benefit in society, it also causes a lot of problems. I can't even have a conversation over msn or this other program with my dad, using the mics, without some type of problem occuring. Oh well...such is life. Anyhow, I'll try and post sometime soon.
Bye for now!

No comments: