Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Poster time

At work all of the branches in North America are having a 'Best Looking Store' contest. I was pretty excited to enter into this contest, even before our District and Regional managers made it manditory, but the deadline is this weekend, and it's taking way too much time! We have a brand new store here in Owen Sound, which means things are pretty organized, and it's a very nice looking store as well. You'd think that would make entering the contest easy.... Well, I've been working my butt off trying to make sure banners are hung up, displays are neat and tidy, and that we have a special sales display set up. I spent an extra three hours at work last night. Tonight, my evening will consist of making posters, Sale! signs, and a 'One Year Anniversary Giveaway' sales flyer. I have no idea why I'm putting so much effort into it. Joey says to just take the pictures and not worry about it! :P I hope we win....or at least come in the top numbers. There are over 2,000 branches in North America, which makes for tough competition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll do great. Posters were always your specialty. I remember the snack calenders at KLBC, they were great and festive. You'll win for sure, and put all the other stores to shame, and then they will make you their leader, just wait and see, its gonna happen for sure, :P

Hope you WIN !!!!

Dave