Sunday, January 01, 2006

I would just like to expand on what Sarah and I are doing in the pictures...because I'm sure some of you may be slightly confused. That lovely person we created represented the old year. So, basically we were burning the old year away! byebye 2005! It was quite fun, with gasoline, sparklers, and fireworks...can't get much better than that! Thank you Ecuador for introducing such a fun way of celebrating the new year!! And you too, Luke, for suggesting it. :) Happy New Year to all of you! I love you all. :) God bless.

5 comments:

Luke Bruce said...

Thanks for giving credit where credit is due, dear friend. you're a champ and a half good buddy, peace

Rach B said...

well must say that is the first time I have heard about that way to celebrate new years!

INTERESTING....

Hope the year book goes well this year!

Rach B said...

hey just wanted to see if it is your Mark Lowry on Broadway CD I have? Can you let me know if it yours... do you remember? Anyway just let me know in a comment on my blog. then i can send it to you if its yours.

Rach B said...

It is the CD not the DVD. So does that mean it is Dan Grant's?

Rach B said...

HELLO!!! Are you alive?
Just make a post saying, "I am alive" it would take like 2 seconds...k well maybe a minute but thats all. Please?