Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Raspberry time

Things have been really busy since I've been home. I've only been home for about 4 days since school ended. I'll be back home again for the weekend and I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing next week. Right now I'm at my grandparents doing some work. Cutting out dead raspberry canes from the million rows....well, not million, but there are a lot. lol It's a long, slow job, but it's pretty enjoyable. I may end up coming back here next week to help again. We'll probably end up planting some new canes tomorrow. That's a fun job! And my grandpa taught me how to drive the ol' tractor!! lol That was REALLY fun!

I told Joey (my cousin) that we can't have a fire until he gets his room cleaned up, so I should be helping him with that right now. It's a huge mess. :S I'm not sure what else is new really. I got back from school to find out Mel has mono. That's always great. :S

Oh, I'm definitely going to Graphite this summer and to KLBC next year unless financial things change. I found out that I'm not getting as much money for school next year as Boyd and I had hoped, but I talked to my dad and he's willing to cover what I'm not able to get! Praise God! My family is great! God is amazing! I'll be heading out to camp the beginning of June. It will be a pretty full summer.

I really miss being at KLBC, and I miss all of you a lot! I hope that things are going well with you and that God is doing some amazing things in your lives! I try to remember to pray for you all! I'll hopefully post again soon, but I've gotta run for now. God bless. :)

Love and prayers!

Philippians 4:19 - And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You smell...thats all I have to say

Anonymous said...

I think you smell like grapefruit....(This time it was me)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're comming back, although I'm sure I'll see you before then! Have a great day and I'll talk to you Later