Sunday, July 06, 2008

Back to Work Again

It seems no matter how good my intentions, I continue to fail at updating this regularly. My original plans to go to NS were postponed, and then all-together cancelled. It was for the best as Luke was able to get a round-trip ticket cheaper than it would have cost to drive. This past week and a half was spent hanging out and visiting friends all around Ontario, and most importantly making the trip to Toronto so Luke could pick up his missionary visa at the Ecuadorian Consulate. The week was very enjoyable, and along with encouraging conversation we had a lot of fun with friends we haven't seen in quite some time. Unfortunately this week of play has come to an end and I'm left, a. wishing I didn't have to work tomorrow, b. saddened by the fact that my friends all live too far away, and c. wondering what I'm going to make of my life in Owen Sound. I've got a lot to think and pray about, especially regarding God's plan for me. I'll update more soon...I promise. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so great to see you again Nicki!!
and thanx for blogging.
and like the new look!
-Brooksy