Monday, July 31, 2006

Vacation time

This summer has continued to be very busy. I have this week off of work for a bit of vacation time and I'm excited to say that I get to spend it out east. Rachel Langton is getting married on August 5th so Luke and I drove out to Nova Scotia this past weekend to spend a week here, then we'll head to Fredericton on Friday so we can be there for Rachel's wedding.
I just love it out here. Yesterday Luke, his mom, and I went for hike along Duncan's Cove. The ocean was just absolutely amazing! Last night I was able to participate in a crazy fun time of eel fishing. :P I didn't catch anything, I mostly just took pictures, but it was pretty fun to watch. Unfortunately we caught more catfish than eels, but it was an adventure nonetheless. This week will probably be pretty busy and I hope we can get another trip or two into Frenchy's before the week is over. I'll have to give a better update when I have more time. I can say that I'm not looking forward to going to work after this week of fun. :P

1 comment:

Rach B said...

hello what is with the lack of blogging!! I need to know what is going on with you!