Friday, December 30, 2005

Wow, it's already almost the new year. I had a very enjoyable Christmas and am wishing the Christmas break was just a little longer. It's been nice to be home trying to relax, although I've been sick with the flu, or something similar, for almost a week now. That part hasn't been much fun. Hopefully I'll feel better for the next couple of days because they'll be pretty busy. I haven't completely figured out what my plans for tomorrow are. Sarah is going to join me for a New Year's Eve celebration. My parents are having a bunch of people over, so we may end up joining them, for part of the night anyhow. On Sunday we are having a huge family New Year's dinner. One of those things we do every year. It should be fun, though I'm sure by the end of the night I'll be almost insane from the noise and the kids. lol It's nice to be able to see all of the family again though.

On Tuesday I head back to school. I don't really feel excited for it though. Perhaps it's just because I've been sick. Maybe as the day draws nearer I'll be more excited. I do miss everyone, and it will be good to find out how all of your Christmas' were! Tonight is going to be an early night for me, so I am going to go do some things before I head to bed. I hope the remainder of the break is enjoyable for you all. God bless! I love you all. :)

No comments: