Friday, November 25, 2005

I would like to inform everyone that our volleyball team for intramurals won a game on Tuesday! Three of us on the team were on the same hockey team earlier and we didn't win a single game, so we're quite pleased with our somewhat victory on Tuesday! Looks like we might have a chance this time. :D

This week has been busy. It's so hard to believe that there are only three weeks of school left this semester. I've got quite a bit to get done in the next few weeks. I have a lot of reading to do this weekend for Leadership, which starts on Monday.

Dennis asked a few of us, being Courtney, Jay, Christian, and I, to be a part of a worship team for Westmount on Sunday morning. We had a quick practice yesterday to figure out the songs we're going to do. It actually came together pretty good...though anything with Jay playing the guitar sounds pretty good.

Tonight is our first drama performance! We had three hours of practice this week. We've got a pretty good handle on our skits now, though they could still use some refining. I think as we go along we're going to try and add in a few new ones. I hope tonight goes well, though.

The Christmas banquet is in a week! Time certainly does fly. Christian and I were asked to sing a song for it. I'm still not 100% sure what we're going to sing. There was a Christmas song in Spanish he was going to teach me, but I don't know if we'll have time now. It should be a good night though. I hope we get to go skating afterwards. That's the most fun part of the evening!

That was my quick update of the week. I should be off to get some work done before it's time to do drama stuff. God bless!

Pride does not listen. It knows. - Vanhoozer

1 comment:

Babeineau said...

I am jealous.