Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The insanity never ends

So much to do and so little time! :P I guess that's my own fault though. So we have 4.5 weeks of school left and tons of assignments coming up. Next week will be absolutely insane! I'm just praying that I'll have the discipline and energy to get through the week. I'm excited about a few of our assignments, but I think I have four things due, so it'll be pretty crazy.
Besides school life has been pretty good, minus a silly cold. Saba and I went for a bike ride today which I really enjoyed! Though painful, it felt very good to get using some muscles that haven't had much exercise over the winter. I get to go home this weekend for Easter!! It should be quite enjoyable, and Lucas is coming too. I need to make sure I get some homework done...though I'm not sure how likely that is to happen. :S
Anyhow, life has been good...confusing at times, exciting at times too, and always, always busy!
Lots of love to you all. :)

No comments: